Friday, August 5, 2011

Culinary Arts: Lime Ice Cream: Makes Me Feel Fine...

Culinary Arts
Get the latest headlines from the Culinary Arts GuideSite.
Lime Ice Cream: Makes Me Feel Fine...
Aug 5th 2011, 02:51


Lime Ice Cream
© 2011 Kevin D Weeks

When the temperature hits the 90s I turn to ice cream to cool off and one of my favorites is lime ice cream. This recipe is adapted from my recipe for Lime Icebox Pie. Sometimes I even make graham cracker crust, break it up, and stir it in at the end but when I made this batch I didn't know I'd run out of graham cracker crumbs. Recipe here...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    nostalgia electric ice cream maker
    nostalgia old fashioned ice cream maker recipes

    ReplyDelete